Wednesday 24 February 2010


Today Im working on some images from a couple of weeks ago of Baby Aaron and his Mum Gillian who came into the studio. We had a fabulous session. I love working like this with natural light and tiny gorgeous models! Aaron is only 4 weeks old but was a joy to photograph. I only wish I had done this with my children when they were young. Patience is the key with babies so young and I'm delighted to wait until the moment presents itself. This sort of shoot can also be easily done in the comfort of the babies home to avoid disruption to any patterns Mums and dads have been clever enough to establish at that stage. I know I never did.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful images Fiona!

    Bring on the Babies................and your right why are all my own baby pics still languishing in shoe boxes!! These images are for gracing the walls of homes. Y

    ReplyDelete